It’s the first weekend that we’ve really had that feels like summer – hot, humid, and sticky. A nice, frosty drink is the perfect remedy for relaxing and chilling out!
Beer is the obvious choice for many in the summer, and Flight 112 certainly has an extensive selection of lighter craft brews that will go down easy. But what about if you are a wine drinker or you don’t like beer? Red wines just don’t cut it on a hot day. Here are some alternative drinks to help get you through the heat:
– A cool, crisp white wine is the ideal alternative for wine drinkers. Our Tangent Albarino is similar to a Sauvignon Blanc but not quite as fruity. Or try the Opolo Viognier, an aromatic, fruitier white with a mineral finish.
– Our fabulous Sangria is to die for! Made using a secret recipe from our owner Visal, a nice, icy glass goes down super easy. Check them out on Thursday nights during our Ladies’ Nights – they are only $5 a glass!
– Sparkling wines and roses are always fun for a hot summer day, and their lower alcohol content makes them an ideal companion for a hot, sunny afternoon drink.
– Nothing screams summer more than our Kicking Mule cocktail. This twist on an old classic utilizes Jalapeno vodka with a touch of lime juice. Hot, spicy foods actually make you cooler.
– Our Italian 75 combines bubbly Prosecco with some Bombay Sapphire, making it a great sipping cocktail.
And of course, we have our old favorites, such as a ramped up Cucumber Lemonade. And for Brunch, a tasty Mimosa hits the spot!
Come check out our patio this weekend – your cocktail is waiting to cool you off!